Friday, January 10, 2014

MY VISIT TO A BOOK FAIR


Book fair has become very popular at present. I visited a book fair last February.The book fair was arranged on the occasion of the immortal 21st February. It was held at  Bangla academy premises It began on the 1st February and came to an end on the 28th February. Every year Bangla academy arranges book fair to play respect to martyrs of the language movement Books of poems, adventure. novels and books for the children were displayed in the fair. Different news papers and magazines which were published on 22th February 1952 wer also displayed. As  a book lover I went to the ekushey book fair This book fair gave me an opportunity to buy my favorite books. So I went to the book fair in order to buy some books and to see some famous writers of the country. I went the fair with my parents. I enjoyed the fair very much. I visited different stalls and saw many new books. I bought  three novels . MY joys knew no bounds when I saw my favorite writhe in the book fair . I took autograph from him. Book fair helps us form the habit of reading books . It also plays and\n important role in creating new writer.In fact a a book fair creates in our minds a feeling of love for our mother tongue.

Asian Elephant - Krabi, Thailand

Southeast Asian elephants in Thailand, where the home farm has suffered enough in the industry, was once widespread calls for the destr...